New Orleans Style Dirty Rolls with Remoulade Sauce
Prep Time:1 hour 30 minutes
Cook Time:30 minutes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 ½ teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 cups cooked long-grain white rice
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage, cooked, crumbled, drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 egg white
- ¼ teaspoon cornstarch
- 40 wonton wrappers
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Mix ingredients until well blended; cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Mix rice, sausage, pepper, onions, cilantro and seasoning until well blended.
- Beat egg white and cornstarch with wire whisk until well blended; brush onto edges of wonton wrappers. Spoon 1½ tsp. filling onto center of each wrapper; fold diagonally in half. Press edges together to seal.
- Heat 3 inches of oil in deep large skillet, wok or deep fryer on MEDIUM-HIGH heat to 375°F. Add wontons in batches; cook 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve with sauce.
20 servings (2 wontons and 4½ teaspoons sauce each)