Hissy Fit Nachos
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:1 1/2-2 hours
- 1 package Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 16 ounces pasteurized process cheese spread, cut into cubes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Tortilla chips
- Cook sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain.
- Add cooked sausage to slow cooked. Stir in pasteurized process cheese spread, mozzarella cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, onion and garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
- Cover; cook on high setting for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips.
32 servings (about 2 tablespoons each)