Cheese Sausage Dip Italiano
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Italian or Regular Roll Sausage
- 1 garlic clove, minced 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian blend cheese
- Toasted French baguette slices or bagel chips for serving
- Cook sausage, garlic, basil and oregano in large saucepan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Return sausage mixture to pan.
- Add tomatoes, cream cheese and shredded cheese; mix well. Cook over MEDIUM heat until cheeses are melted and dip is thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- Serve with baguette slices.
To keep warm, serve prepared dip in small slow cooker set on LOW.)
32 servings (about 2 tablespoons each)