Get your day started in just 10 minutes with our sausage skillet. Jimmy Dean® provides the sausage, potatoes, peppers and onions. You just add the eggs!
To prepare entire package you need: 6 large eggs and 1 tablespoon cooking oil or no-stick cooking spray. For food safety and quality purposes, this product must be cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F prior to eating. Since stove tops and skillets may vary time and temperature may need adjustment.
- Beat 6 eggs with a wire whisk in a medium bowl until well blended; set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to a 12-inch nonstick skillet; pour in contents of pouch.
- Cook and stir over MEDIUM heat for 10 minutes, pour beaten eggs evenly over vegetable mixture. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until eggs are set, stirring occasionally.
- Serve. Cook’s Tips: For lighter version substitute no-stick cooking spray for oil and egg substitute for eggs.
Serving Suggestions: Customize your flavor by adding cheese, ketchup, hot sauce, salsa, sour cream or tomato.
- Serving Size 1/4 package (127g)
- Servings Per Container 4
- Calories 200 Calories From Fat 110
- Total Fat 12g 18%
- Saturated Fat 4g 20%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 15mg 5%
- Sodium 470mg 20%
- Total Carbohydrate 18g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 6g
- Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 30%
- Calcium 2% Iron 4%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
DICED POTATOES (POTATOES, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL [SOYBEAN AND/OR COTTONSEED OILS] AND/OR VEGETABLE OIL [CANOLA, SOYBEAN, AND/OR SUNFLOWER OILS], MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, DEXTROSE, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE AND DISODIUM DIHYDROGEN PYROPHOSPHATE [TO MAINTAIN NATURAL COLOR]), COOKED PORK SAUSAGE (PORK, WATER, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SALT , SUGAR, SPICES, NATURAL FLAVOR (WITH MALTODEXTRIN, SUCCINIC ACID) SODIUM PHOSPHATES, CARAMEL COLOR), RED BELL PEPPERS, ONION, GREEN BELL PEPPERS.