Always follow heating instructions. For best results, remove links from pouch before heating. Do not overheat, already fully cooked. Due to differences in cooking equipment, heating times may vary. The following instructions are based on an 1100-watt microwave oven.
- Remove 3 links from plastic pouch.
- Place on microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on HIGH: Refrigerated: 30-40 seconds or until hot. Frozen: 50-60 seconds or until hot.
Stove Top Instructions:
- Remove desired amount of links from plastic pouch.
- Place in a cold nonstick skillet.
- Heat skillet to MEDIUM and cover.
- Heat links turning occasionally for even browning: Refrigerated: 6-8 minutes or until hot. Frozen: 8-10 minutes or until hot.
Caution! Product will be hot! Remove and uncover with caution! Let cool one minute before eating. Enjoy!
Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
SKU # 36519