Always follow heating instructions. Due to differences in appliances, heating times may vary. The following instructions are based on an 1100-watt microwave set on HIGH.
- Remove 2 patties from plastic pouch.
- Place on microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on HIGH: Refrigerated: 45 seconds or until hot. Frozen: 65-70 seconds or until hot.
Stove Top Instructions:
- Remove desired amount of patties from plastic pouch.
- Place in a cold non-stick skillet.
- Heat skillet to MEDIUM and cover.
- Heat patties turning occasionally for even browning. Refrigerated: 6 minutes or until hot. Frozen: 8-10 minutes or until hot.
Caution! Product will be hot! Remove and uncover with caution! Let cool one minute before eating. Enjoy!
Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
SKU # 19259