- Place bacon slices in unheated skillet.
- Cook slowly over LOW heat, turning occasionally and draining excess drippings as needed.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place desired number of bacon slices in shallow baking pan on broiler rack.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or to desired crispness. No turning needed.
- Arrange up to 12 bacon slices on paper towel microwave safe plate. Cover with paper towel to prevent spattering.
- Microwave on HIGH to desired crispness.
2 slices for 2 minutes
4 slices for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes
12 slices for 8 to 9 minutes
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
SKU # 06611