Fully Cooked Thick Sliced Maple Bacon
Fully cooked, thick-sliced maple bacon: so easy, so delicious, so many smiles all around.
Always follow heating instructions. Due to differences in appliances, heating times may vary.
The following instructions are based on an 1100-watt microwave. * Do Not Microwave in Plastic Pouch
- Place 3 slices of bacon on microwaveable paper towel or plate.
- Microwave on FULL power: 3 Slices: 20 seconds, 6 Slices: 30 seconds. For crispier slices, heat a few seconds longer.
- Remove bacon from parchment; discard parchment paper.
- Preheat skillet on MEDIUM heat.
- Place bacon slices on skillet, cook 3 or 6 slices for 45 seconds or until desired crispness. Refrigerate after opening the inner package. (Do not turn bacon during heating.)
Caution: Product will be hot. Let cool one minute before eating. Enjoy!
- Serving Size 3 Slices (16g)
- Servings Per Container 4
- Calories 80 Calories From Fat 70
- Total Fat 7g 11%
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 15mg 6%
- Sodium 300mg 12%
- Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 4g %
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 0% Iron 0%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
BACON (CURED WITH: WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SMOKE FLAVORING, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE), SEASONING (BROWN SUGAR, SUGAR, MALTODEXTRIN, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL MAPLE FLAVOR, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, NATURAL SMOKE FLAVORING, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS).